Successfully Defending Product Liability Claims
Our lawyers have a proven track record defending against a wide range of product liability claims, including those involving:
- Medical devices — including implants, drug delivery systems and allografts (implanted human tissue)
- Children’s products — from car seats, high chairs and cribs to clothing and toys
- Construction equipment — such as cranes, bulldozers, forklifts and excavators
- Toxic torts — including benzene, asbestos, creosote, pesticides and trichloroethylene (TCE)
- Household products — from hand power tools to appliances to furniture
- Industrial equipment — such as compressors, scaffolding and concrete mixers
- Recreational vehicles — including ATVs, motor homes and watercraft such as Jet Skis, sailboats and yachts
From defending clients in individual product liability cases to mass tort actions, Bush Graziano Rice & Platter, P.A., has the resources, skills and experience to achieve a positive outcome.
Partnering With Our Clients
Whether your business is a multinational corporation, a midsized distributor or a small company, you will receive the same effective and efficient legal services from our firm. We are dedicated to providing knowledgeable and successful defense services.
Our Tampa-based attorneys work closely with clients at all stages of litigation to learn the product and the facts of the case. We identify goals and develop a defense strategy designed to achieve these goals efficiently and cost-effectively.
If you are seeking a product liability defense attorney and want a solid defense to personal injury claims brought against you, please contact us online today or call our Florida offices at 813-228-7000 to discuss your case.