Family Law Attorneys Who Care
Whether you are anticipating the joys of adoption or experiencing the frustrations of marital conflict, the Florida law firm of Bush Graziano Rice & Hearing, P.A., can help. Our family law attorneys provide legal services in all areas of family law, including:
- Adoption — We assist families with all aspects of international and domestic adoptions. Our attorneys handle the legalities of your adoption, so you can concentrate on your new family.
- Alimony — We believe that divorce should not lead to financial crises. Our family law attorneys will help you establish an amount of spousal support that is equitable and enough to support your accustomed standard of living.
- Child custody and visitation — Our divorce attorneys protect your parental rights to raise your children in an appropriate and supportive home. We will aggressively fight for your right to have legal and physical custody of your children.
- Child support — Our lawyers can help ensure that you receive or pay an equitable amount of financial support that is sufficient to raise your children in a healthy, happy environment. We will also work diligently to verify that the support amount is sufficient to cover the children’s education, health care and entertainment expenses both now and in the future.
- Support modification and enforcement — Child support payments do not change unless the court modifies the child support order. If either the custodial or noncustodial parent experiences a significant change in circumstances, our attorneys can guide you through the proper legal procedures to modify your child support payments accordingly.
- Divorce — Through mediation or litigation, our divorce law firm can help you gain the most equitable results from your divorce, including fair distribution of assets, division of the marital home, child support payments and child custody rights.
We can also help you with mediation, pre- and postnuptial agreements and juvenile delinquency, and dependency proceedings.
Focusing On The Big Picture
At Bush Graziano Rice & Hearing, P.A., we appreciate the emotions involved in a family law case. We believe one of our strengths as counselors and advisers is helping clients focus on the big picture — reminding them, and the opposing spouse/parent, to think about the children, the financial issues and the long-term effects their decisions will have when resolving a family law situation.
Contact Bush Graziano Rice & Hearing, P.A., for all of your family law needs. You can contact us online or call our Tampa office at 813-228-7000 for more information.