Natalie Davy graduated magna cum laude in 2004, from Florida State University, receiving her Bachelor of Science in Social Science and English. She received her Juris Doctor with honors in 2008, from The University of Florida College of Law.
Before becoming associated with Bush Graziano Rice & Platter, P.A., in March 2011, Natalie was an associate attorney with the Tampa law firm of Bricklemyer, Smolker & Bolves, P.A.
Natalie is a member of the Hillsborough County Bar Association. She is admitted to practice in the State of Florida and the United States District Court, Middle District of Florida.
Natalie practices primarily in products liability and the defense of long-term care and medical malpractice cases.
Areas of Practice
- Defense of Long-Term Care
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Premises Liability
- Medical and Nursing License Defense
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- University of Florida College of Law, Gainesville, Florida
- J.D. magna cum laude – 2008
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Honors: Virgil Hawkins Full Representation Clinic
- Honors: Conservative Legacy Foundation Scholar
- Honors: Three Rivers Legal Service Pro Se Family Law
- Honors: Levin Fellows Grant with Professor Sharon E. Rush
- Honors: Law Association for Women
- Law Journal: Journal of Technology Law and Policy, Galleys Editor
- Florida State University
- B.S. magna cum laude – 2004
- Major: Public Administration
- Major: English
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Hillsborough County Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Bricklemyer, Smolker & Bolves, P.A., Associate Attorney